Dt. Shivi srivastava is a professional Fatty Liver Dietitian in Noida having 14+ years of experience. We are known as Best Fatty Liver Diet Consultant in Noida. So, You can visit Top Most Verified Fatty Liver Diet Clinic in Noida. Book Appointment Online for Fatty Liver Diet in Noida.
The quality of your health depends upon many pieces that not only include the health of your bodily systems, but also include a healthy diet, exercise, and spirituality.
Diet. Treatment of liver dysfunction may center on developing healthy dietary guidelines, in addition to making some key adjustments in your relationship with food.
In order to maintain a healthy liver, it is essential to reduce your toxic load by eating foods that are known for their detoxifying powers. Below are key dietary recommendations for liver dysfunction:
* Balance your dietary intake of fats. Increase your omega-3 essential fatty acids by adding high-quality fish oil to your diet. Decrease your omega-6 essential fatty acids found in corn oil, safflower oil, and sunflower oil. Eliminate trans fats (hydrogenated oils) completely from your diet. Choose healthy saturated fats like virgin coconut oil and healthy monounsaturated fats such as olive oil.
* Eat foods that have natural antimicrobial properties such as garlic, cayenne pepper, and ginger.
* Eat foods that can help excrete heavy metals such as cilantro.
* Eat foods that boost the immune system, such as turmeric (curry powder), green tea, and blueberries.
* Increase the good bacteria in your digestive system by taking probiotics.
* Increase the vegetables in your diet, especially dark green vegetables.
* Increase fiber and omega-3 essential fatty acids by adding ground flax seed to your diet. Fiber helps eliminate toxins more effectively from the body.
* Add organic sprouted nuts and seeds to your diet.
* Drink plenty of purified water. Water is an excellent detoxifier and helps eliminate toxins.
* Eat a healthy balance of proteins, carbs, and fats. The ratio should be 40% carbs, 30% proteins, and 30% fats (40-30-30). Protein malnutrition can lead to fatty liver.
* Consider vitamin B complex supplementation since B vitamins are known to assist liver function and reduce homocysteine levels.
* If you are a vegetarian, consider supplementation with carnitine (found primarily in meat and dairy products). Carnitine is essential for triglyceride and cholesterol regulation.