How to avoid excess weight during pregnancy- Pregnancy Diet Noida
Pregnancy is a time where a mother is going through a lot of changes and stress, both physically and mentally. During such times, it is important that she is kept happy and does not worry too much as it can affect the baby and her health too.
If you are pregnant, one way to calm yourself down is to read some nice pregnancy quotes and know that a lot of expectant mothers have penned their quotes during this phase in the hope that it could help others too:
- Eat small meals frequently, every two-three hours
- Avoid too much sugar. Consume things that have natural sugar like fruits, dates, honey, etc.
- Take what your body craves for, but in moderation
- Drink enough water
- Continue routine work like cleaning, cooking, climbing stairs, etc.
- One must exercise regularly, albeit in a controlled manner
- Steps to lose weight post-pregnancy
- Start with light walks for about 15-20 minutes daily
- Begin Yoga six weeks onwards, focusing on the pelvic area
- Use an abdominal binder to help bring the tummy back to shape
- Breast feed as one can lose up to 500 calories in a day
- Take the baby out for a stroll in a pram
- Eat in moderation
- Keep yourself well-hydrated
- What to eat to get the nutrients you need
- CALCIUM > 1,000 mg where to get it: Dairy foods, dark leafy greens, calcium-fortified foods.
- FIBER > 25 to 35 mg where to get it: Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes (beans and peas).
- FOLATE > 600 mcg where to get it: Legumes, broccoli, asparagus, oranges. (Folic acid is the synthetic form, available in supplements and prenatal vitamins.)
- IRON > 27 mg where to get it: Dry beans, meat, oatmeal, tofu.
- VITAMIN C > 85 mg where to get it: Citrus fruits and juices, strawberries, dark leafy greens.
Pregnancy Diet Noida-Book Now